HDMI Port Damaged? No Display?
- HDMI port has bent pins
- HDMI port looks damaged
- HDMI port loose or wobbly
- Console powers up with no display
If you have any of the above faults - we can help. No appointment necessary, just drop in with your console and we'll get straight to work.
- The original LCD (colours, backlight, refresh rate) all remain unaffected, giving you peace of mind that your iPad screen looks just as clear as when it was new.
- By just changing the glass (and digitiser if necessary) we can pass the savings on to you. Example: iPad Pro 10.5" glass replacement (£95) less than half price of a full display (£210) - prices accurate April 2021
- Quality - A much higher standard of repair is offered, the phone retains the original features - an LCD/OLED display which matches the specifications that the device had when new.
- Cost Saving - by replacing just the outer glass of your device and not the complete display unit, we get to pass on the savings to you, the customer!